Two independent Scramble events are played on the same day with one event held on each 9-hole course. The teams that complete their round with the lowest gross score on each course are declared the winners. Runner-up teams are also awarded points in these events. See Special Events webpage for additional information.
- Qualified members must sign up for a tee time to compete in this event because of event pairing requirements. Three or more members are required on a team to qualify in this event. Two members on an assigned team will be disqualified if the other members assigned to their team do not show up to play and if the Pro Shop can't place those members in another group. The Pro Shop has the guidelines and authority to move those members to other groups.
- The team’s scorer must enter the following information on the scorecard: golfer whose drive was used on each hole, team strokes per hole, team gross score, and the date. The card must be signed by both the scorer and the attester. Also, all “absent” members must be clearly marked on the scorecard.
- The maximum score on any hole is 9.
- For a 3-golfer team, one extra shot can be taken per location but it must be alternated among the golfers. The golfer taking the extra shot will hit first and last at each shot location.
- All team members play from their respective tees. After each shot, the team’s best-positioned ball is selected and all team members play their next shot from that point. This procedure is continued until the ball is holed out. Each team must use at least one drive off the tee from each member of the team.
- The team is responsible for the accuracy of their reported score. The scorer is responsible for promptly turning the scorecard into the golf course Pro Shop after the round.
- The scorecard should be filled out as shown below.