Open Play Rules
- Members can signup for Open Play by Booking A Tee Time. Members who were unable to signup for an Open Play tee time can contact the Pro Shop for openings or go to the course on Tuesday morning and wait for an opening. Two or more members are required in a group for posted scores to be accepted for handicapping.
- The following information must be entered on the scorecard: member’s first and last name, strokes per hole, total gross, both signatures of the scorer/attester and date.
- The maximum score on any hole is 9.
- Chip-ins must be circled and initialed by one of the other members in the group.
- Each member is responsible for the accuracy of his/her score and reporting the score for each hole to the group scorekeeper. The group scorekeeper is responsible for promptly turning the scorecard into the golf course Pro Shop after the round.
- Scorecard should be filled out as shown below.