Four Club Rules
The member in each flight who completes his/her round having the lowest net score is declared the winner. See Special Event Rules for additional information.
- Qualified members must signup for a tee time to compete in this event because of event pairing requirements by Booking A Tee Time. Two or more members are required in a group to qualify in this event. A remaining single member in a group will be disqualified because of absences if the Pro Shop can’t place that member in another group that has an opening. The Pro Shop has the guidelines and authority to move disqualified members to other groups.
- The following information should be entered on the scorecard: strokes per hole, gross score, net score (gross score minus handicap), both signatures of the scorer/attester and date.
- The maximum score on any hole is 9.
- Each member is allowed to carry only 4 clubs in this event and must use the same 4 clubs they started with for the whole round. The putter is considered one of the clubs.
- Chip-ins must be circled and initialed by one of the other members in the group.
- Each member is responsible for the accuracy of his/her score and reporting the score for each hole to the group scorekeeper. The group scorekeeper is responsible for promptly turning the scorecard into the golf course Pro Shop after the round.
- Clearly mark “absent” members on the card.
- Scorecard should be filled out as shown below.